Sunday, February 11, 2018

If he's not mine

February ,11th

Dear God

If he's not mine , let me move on from sadness and tears

If he's not mine , help me to wipe my tears away , get out from the place im hiding

If he's not mine , let me not put revenge on myself , to hate myself , try to blame myself

If he's not mine , help me to be cheerful like before , to be strong like before , to be an ambition person like before

If he's not mine, help me to see future clearer , because suddenly it seems so dark

If he's not mine , help me not to think of him in everyplace i go

If he's not mine , bless him , let him safe

If he's not mine , let him deserve the best

If he's not mine , i hope he will live good

If he's not mine , let him know if someday i can pass through this hard times

No comments:

Post a Comment